Jason did a lot of work and did such a great job. Grouting tile today. Potty might be in by Wednesday.
I'm watching Hayden in his swim lesson then we are stopping for ice cream on the way home to celebrate his great day at school. Hallelujah, mint chic chip.
But none for me. After a couple of off weeks I'm looking to regain my motivation and focus to finish this 20 pounds by the end of April. Then will look at the next goal.
Hopefully will find time soon during the day to better research evaluation options for Hayden. Heard it could cost $2,000!!! Sure, let me just right you a check. Want good and accurate but don't want to pay that if I can avoid it. May gave to find a qualified person that is in network, even if it means going to dfw a few times.
Think I'll read my book now while he finishes up. Anxious to get back to it but will be sad when it's over
No comments:
Post a Comment