
We had a super fabulous weekend!
Hayden was a finalist, AGAIN, for the Houston Stock Show & Rodeo art show. He has more artistic ability in his little finger than I have in my whole body.
Bryant had a fabulous birthday party! We had a million kids and lots of fun. We came home with a ridiculous number of toys. That have not all been put away yet. It's stressing me out. I just went through their room with them bagging up toys they are done with to make room for all the new things from the past few weeks. Need to do another giant bag. I'm gonna be honest and say I teared up when he said it would be ok to put away the Toy Story toys. There have been Toy Story toys out and played with for at least 6 years in my house. I felt like I was living the Toy Story 3 movie putting them away. Hopefully Landry will love Toy Story like his older brothers!
I was blessed with fabulous friends who gave me and showed up to a shower for Landry and I. So many adorable things! I'm just amazed. And they are all put where they belong unlike the new toys!
My mom came and shared the weekend with us and that was very nice. In addition to all the activities we had two super fantastic meals out with her. A fab-u-lous steak at Murphy's and one of the world's best burgers at Joe's. Yummy.
A few minutes ago I was getting stressed out because the boys were playing swords. I wanted to tell them to stop. So I'm chanting "let them be boys, let them be boys, let them be boys" in my head. Then Bear burst out with "Oh yeah! Hallelujah!" which of course made me laugh and be glad I didn't stop the sword fight.
Love my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment