So it's been over 3 months since my last post. It is not possible to catch up. Here's the cliff notes version: We found out we are having our third son! We celebrated Jason's 34th birthday. We mourned the end of football season. We celebrated Thanksgiving with family and today is Christmas eve. I'm 33 weeks now and my doctor has agreed to induce me at 39, so I have 6 weeks max to go. Jason is hoping I go into labor on my own at some point since we've never had a rush to the hospital and this is our last chance. I'm pretty much a planner and with family almost 4 hours away and two other boys to care for I like inducing. But, there is a small part of me that thinks it could be fun to do it that way, once.
Our presents are wrapped and under the tree. Well I do have 3 more to wrap from grandparents. Dinner prep is underway. Then we have a wonderful candlelight service at church tonight. After church we've agreed to let them each open 1 gift tonight. Santa cookies are ready. Marc the elf is ready to go back to the North Pole with Santa. We are all ready to celebrate the greatest gift of all, Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
Christmas Blessings to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Holy cow, I can't believe you're already 33 weeks!!! Merry Christmas to you and all your boys!
ReplyDelete